Have an exciting medical story to tell or some advice to give? A unique background or path into medicine? Want to share your experience to others? #LifeofaMedStudent welcomes posts from our readers! Have your VOICE heard to all those in medical training!
Follow the guidelines below:
- Must be in English and acceptably well written, ideally between 500-1000 words.
- Must be finished products when submitted.
- Must be specific to medicine in general, pre or current medical students, residents, or physicians.
- Within the post you may link to your own site, but if written specifically to link to or advance a “For-Profit” Business – a #LifeofaMedStudent Partnership must be approved and purchased to have a guest post published.
- Authors retain the rights to their work. Posts may be published elsewhere.
- All guest posts should be sent in their final version via word document attachment to email@example.com
#LifeofaMedStudent is a leader in social media for all those in medical training! Have your own VOICE heard by our many followers and shared across social media!
Here are some of our great Contributor Posts!